Sunday, January 13, 2013


Some time it make wonder to me without any thought when some one come to me and share a thought i just say yes good  but after some time i realize that is it worth with my intellect and than i listen to my inner voice when the answer comes yes than i finalize it o k.. if i has to do some thing over it than i work with in myself .. i memorize mentally with the role for sometime and it really works.. May be a  40sec role ...also   which makes a impact on the people
Means think that you are playing a role whole life than how much carefully you should understand and act which make influence on others...........................(youth  A graet Target for the Benefit of society and also for India ..................I Play on youth at Pandav Bhawan on swami vevekanand 150yrs Jayanti.........


No comments:

Post a Comment